- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we will collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we will also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that help us about your browser and operation system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precaution and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost or disclosed.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Cookies are text files on your computer to collect internet log information. The information is used to analyse on site activity.
- Once you agree, the cookies will helps analyse web traffic and allowing you to know when did you visit the website or which particular site.
- A cookies in no way gives us access to your computer about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- Overall cookies help us to provide you with a better website and understanding.
- The third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Changes and clarification will take effect immediately upon posting on the website.
Questions and Contact information
If you have any queries or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org